Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Enbloc News: Brookvale Park (Updated)


Brookvale Park, a four-storey condominium nestled in the Sunset Way estate, has been put up for sale by public tender.

Marketing agent CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) said the 999-year residential site has a land area of 373,000sqft and a permissible building height of up to 12 storeys.

It is located close to amenities and is a short drive to education institutions like Ngee Ann Polytechnic and the National University of Singapore.

It also has easy access to Orchard Road via Holland Road; as well as the Central Business District (CBD) and Marina Bay area via Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE).

CBRE said the asking price for Brookvale Park is $550 million.

Charles Hoon, director of investment properties, CB Richard Ellis, said: "Developers can take advantage of the site's unique hilly characteristics to incorporate balconies into their design scheme.

"The additional 10% bonus balcony (subject to paying a Development Charge) will bring the land price to $892psf ppr."

This means a potential break-even price of below $1,400 psf.

New residential launches including The Trizon, Jardin, The Floridian, and The Cascadia have transacted between $1,600 and over 2,000 psf, Mr Hoon said.

He added: "We expect strong local and foreign interest, in particular, parties who are considering a 'freehold equivalent' site in prime District 21. Brookvale Park is likely to be the only condominium site available in this locality."

The tender will close on July 28 at 3pm.
Source: Channel News Asia

Did we not tell you last month that Brookvale Park is going enbloc?
http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2011/05/brookvale-park-going-en-bloc.html


Update (The Business Times, June 21):
The asking price is $550 million or $950psf ppr, inclusive of an estimated development charge (DC) of $16.77 million.

The site is zoned for residential use with a gross plot ratio of 1.6 and a maximum height of 12 storeys under Master Plan 2008.


.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rue to Pine Grove enbloc ...

Mrs.Irene Query said...

How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

I am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of S$70,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Approvals within 2-4 Hours

1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Good day everybody my name is Mrs.Irene Query from singapore few months back i was financially strained i rushed to my bank to apply for a loan to start up my business but i was denied by my bank because of my credit score and they could not help and due to my desperation i was scammed by several online lenders who promised to help me but at the end i was scam i lost my money and my hope because i was so frustrated, One day when i was going through the internet again i found one lender call DR SAMUEL OWEN i thought to give it a try one more time to my biggest surprise he was able to lend me a secure loan totally the amount of $300,000 for the first time in my life i realize that there are few lender who don't scam people his name is DR SAMUEL OWEN i will advice any body that are in need of loan to contact him with his Email (creditloan11@gmail.com) he can be able to help you because he was a God sent to me this year and i will never forget him for the help he render to me. contact him via email:(creditloan11@gmail.com) Thank you.

Post a Comment